Amber Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Lives

A place for us to play the Amber Diceless RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aria Nefeltari

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FyreWynd

FyreWynd

Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 am

I nod. "Then we had best get this done quickly. I had hoped to use the gauntlet, as calling you out here yourself seems a little...excessive, but we use the hands we are dealt I suppose. Now, if you will lend me a hand, I just need to make a quick engraving on that boulder," I gesture at a boulder a few feet away, "and we can send you on home."
Back to top Go down
Tollim
Admin
Tollim

PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm

You and Pallet work together on the engraving for several minutes until a rough out line is formed. You can already feel power radiating from the shapes that you are crafting. Determined to get Palette back where she belongs you solider on until the stone you are working on is literally glowing with untapped trump power. With your work finished you step back and take a second to admire your work before preceding on.
Back to top Go down
https://amberlives.rpg-board.net
FyreWynd

FyreWynd

PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 am

"Alright...it seems to be holding stable for now." I mumble to myself. "Why I can engrave a Trump at the Keep but not paint one is beyond me. Perhaps here a Trump requires a more stable medium? Or perhaps the Keep itself is warping the Trump...it would make sense, as the Keep is such a powerful, volatile place...I shall have to use one of my special cards when I return home." I turn to Palette, "Alright, that should do it. Lets send you on your way."

Last edited by FyreWynd on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tollim
Admin
Tollim

PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 pm

As you extend your awareness toward the engraving, the ground surrounding the stone starts to shudder. As what would normally be the trump gate begins to open the earth cracks and twists forming a hole the size of your gate. As the connection stabilizes, the tremors subside and before you stands a path leading to the place where palette usually rests. Stunned you try to break the connection and find that there is no connection to break. Instead of a normal trump gate, you have created a direct link between the two worlds.
Back to top Go down
https://amberlives.rpg-board.net
FyreWynd

FyreWynd

PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 am

"Today seems to be the day for surprises," I murmur softly. "Almost makes one wish she had stayed in bed." I motion to Palette, "In you get, we can deal with this later, I have other things to attend to which may become a bit irritated if I keep them waiting any longer. For now, do whatever you must to contain anyone who stumbles across this...gate. Contact me if anything untoward happens, providing you are able to get a hold of me." With that, I turn and head towards the Keep to meet up with Jurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria Nefeltari   Aria Nefeltari - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aria Nefeltari
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2